It’s that time of year again…the time of year where I slowly give up my sandals and flip flops and trade them in for a good pair of flats or in particular for this season, mules. I’ve recently acquired two pairs from Target and I’m in LOVE with them. Seriously. They keep your toes warm during these transitional months but kind of give you a hint of “summer in the back” with your heel peeking out. The two that I bought are featured above but I’ll run down my faves on here with you!
1. “Tracie-L” by Steve Madden - OKAY how cute are these leopard print mules?? Of course leopard print is all the rage this season so a mule had to be made. Click on the link to shop these beauties which are currently on sale on the Steve Madden website!
2. “Tracie-P” by Steve Madden - These take on yet another huge trend this season: snakeskin. I love the silver shimmery color these give off. I’m adding these to my list of must-haves for sure!
3. “Rebe Faux Fur Mules” by Target - These are the most comfiest, softest pair of mules I own hands down! I just love the faux fur and how it makes your toes warm! I highly recommend these! They go quickly….I bought these from Target but they do have pricier styles on Nordstrom. Take advantage of the lower costs from Target those and grab those! You won’t regret it.
4. “Charlie Studded Mules” by Kristin Cavallari - I also have these on my list, but instead of this green/grey color, I am hoping to score these in Taupe/Sand color. That color however is sold out on Nordstrom. Nevertheless, I’m in love with the silver hardware on these. They had such a fun, stylish flair to an otherwise plain suede mule.
5. “Junebug Mules” by Target - This is the other pair of mules that I purchased from Target and I got these for…get this…$7.00!! I love anything shiny because they just stand out and make a basic outfit POP. You can get these on the link, or just click below to shop any of these super awesome mules! Till next time! kisses - Cristal